Let Camp Talk Serve You
Your Camp's Communication Channel on the World Wide Web.
The user friendly Camp Talk web publication system features an easy-to-use web form; allowing you to publish your camp's content on the web while at camp (or winter office) at your convenience. Allow everyone from Parents, Alumni, Campers and Friends to be tuned into the exciting adventures, activities, as well as smiling faces of your camp All Year Long.
Before camp begins you can post:
- What to bring to camp
- How everyone will travel to camp
- Who is returning to camp
- Post a "Get Psyched for Camp" Edition
During camp you can post:
- A Daily Newsletter to Parents
- Stories on individual campers and cabins
- All the Fun that happens at Camp
- Visiting Day Information
- Plenty Fantastic Pictures of Smiling Campers
After camp you can post:
- Promotion for Early Sign Up
- Goodbye messages from Staff and Campers
- Up Coming Off-Season Events to look forward to
- Preserve the exciting memories of camp all year round; allow returning campers to remember all the fun while potential campers can find out more about those special times awaiting them at Camp next summer.
Take Control of your Web Site with Camp Talk.
Camp Talk Features
- Automatically publish as much text as you desire
Camp Talk web sites are template driven; meaning you are able to use a simple yet powerful database driven tool to automatically create as many text pages as you need to effectively deliver your content in a consistent and presentable manner. Each published post contains three sections; each of which allows for the inclusion of a photo, title, and body of text - providing you with consistant organizational layout to display your camp's photos as well as relay all the news about what's happening at camp.
- Reach out to campers, parents, staff, and alumni by creating different buttons for each population
- Easy to use, as simple as filling out a Web Based Form
- Copy and paste text into a web based input form and just click a button! Directly below, you will find a screen shot with respect to the actual form used to add a new posting to your online newsletter.
- Allows you to "Preview" your edition before it gets published
- Individual posts always appear with a uniform "look and feel"
- Database sorts so as most recent postings appear first
- Automatically archives old postings
- Easily create hyperlinks to other web sites of interest
- Automatically inserts current date
- Ask us how you can test it out for yourself!
- Integrate pictures quickly and easily!
- Database Control Center
Each Camp Talk web site is equipped with your own private password protected "command and control" center for your administration needs.
- Ability to add new posts
- Fill out a simple web based form to create a new post (dynamically generated web page); basically placing your text and photos into the context of a pre-determined format which includes your camps logo and background.
- Ability to modify posts
- If you find a typo at a later date or would like to add new information/photos, you are able to easily update any particular record with a simple web form.
- Ability to delete unwanted posts
- You are able easily remove posts which are either undesirable or outdated with the click of the mouse!
- Integrate your existing website's "Look and Feel"
If you currently have an existing website, we can integrate your logo and background so as users of your current website will be transported "seamlessly" to your Camp Talk system - probably without realizing they've left your original site.
- Responsive Camp Talk Support
Camp Talk will get you "up and running" and make sure you stay running thoughout the year with our dedication to providing quality and timely customer support.
- One-on-one initial training to familiarize yourself with the Camp Talk system
- Camp Talk User's Guide
- Responsive telephone and email support (1 day email turn-around)
Copyright © 1997- 2000 Camp Channel, Inc.